Here is a quick run down on how our family is doing and what we are up to...
Dallas is still working at Endocyte, he does... stuff. Haha, just joking. He does data reporting and analysis. Basically a lot that I don't understand. He is amazing :) He is a teacher in the Elders Quarm at church and is also the Stake financial clerk. He works hard and is a great dad.
Evan turned 4 in January. My mom came to visit us for his birthday. It was wonderful to have her here.
Evan is almost 5 now and I am amazed at how much he has grown. He is smart and ready to learn. We seriously cannot keep up with him anymore. He loves to write, do math problems, he does well sounding out letters and is well on his way to reading. He LOVES his baby sister and is a big help to his mom.
We found out I was pregnant at the end of February!! But of course kept it a secret for awhile.
In March my Dad came out on business to Chicago and we got to go see him :)
I continued to do my photography thing, which I love! I was able to take photos for friends, family and new clients. It's awesome and I can't wait to continue next year.
The kids and I flew out to Utah in May to see the family. They loved seeing everyone and so did I!
In June we found out our little baby was a girl! The kids were counting on it, so it was exciting news.
Makiah turned 3 in July. She is now about 3 and a half. She is a funny girl, very silly that is. She loves her friends and pretending. She likes to pretend to be a baby and a mom. She and Evan play very well together, they are the best of friends. There have been a few different times when she has been home with just me, and she told me that she missed Evan. She loves taking care of Daphne and is a good helper.
Candi (Dallas' Sister), Brandon, Chloe and Sophie came to visit us in September. We love visitors and were so happy to have them! The kids loved having the girls here to play with.
October seemed like the longest month of the year. My last month being pregnant. I was so excited for our baby to come and time seemed to go so slow. We had lots to do that month to get ready for baby girl to come.
November 1st Daphne Juliet was born. We couldn't be happier! It was a special day.
My mom and Cami (my oldest sister) came to see Daphne and to help me during recovery. It was such a relief to have their help! We miss them everyday. Some days we wish they were still here!
Dallas' parents came to visit and meet Daphne. They came just in time for Thanksgiving and so we were able to enjoy the holiday with them. Holidays are always so nice with family around. We are glad they came. The kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa here!
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Dallas, Jessica, Evan, Makiah and Daphne






0 comments:
Post a Comment